The quartermaster keeps track of troop equipment and sees that it is in good working order.
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
- Keeps records on patrol and troop equipment.
- Makes sure equipment is in good working condition.
- Issues equipment and makes sure it's returned in good condition.
- Makes suggestions for new or replacement items.
- Works with the troop committee member responsible for equipment.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.