2009 Jan Camp Arrowhead
Camp Arrowhead Crossover Jan 23-25, 2009
You need to bring one lunch, and two breakfasts. This is the Crossover campout at camp arrowhead. Remember to bring money for lunch on the way back.
Parents and siblings are welcome to attend the Saturday cookout and campfire.
- There is potable water at the camp.
- Bring money for a Sonic or DQ stop on the way home.
The Camp is on the physical grounds of Fort Hood and is not extremely visible.
- Exit at Loop 121 and travel north to Sparta Road.
- Turn left onto Sparta Road.
- Follow road past Fort Hood crossing cattle guard.
- Travel approximately 1 mile
- Turn left into the camp (dirt road). There is a sign, but you’ll need to look hard for it at night.
If you see the entrance to Belton Lake Outdoor Rec Area (BLORA) on the right, you’ve gone too far..