2007 Camp Arrowhead Crossover
Camp Arrowhead Crossover Jan 26-28, 2007
The following is a schedule of the weekend's events.
Parents and siblings are welcome to attend the Saturday cookout and campfire.
- Arrive at St. John Vianney, fed and ready to go.
- Scouts are responsible for breakfast and lunch
- Dinner will be provided by the Troop
- Scouts are responsible for Breakfast . Send $ for a lunch stop on the way home.
- There is potable water at the camp.
- Scouts will hike in to their campsites.
- Adults will drive in, cars are kept in the lower campsite
- Bring money for a Sonic or DQ stop on the way home.