2006 Summer Camp Hale
Summer Camp 2006
- No electronic devices. This includes cell phones (I don’t think they are going to work out there anyways)
- Make sure you review the requirements for the merit badges that you have signed up for
- Be sure to bring enough money to cover the cost of supply’s for any merit badge that you have signed up for.
- Review the following document again and make sure you understand each part of it:
- Bring money for a meal on the way up and back - Approx. $12 depending how big an eater you are.
- Review the list of items that Mr. Troeger sent out and make sure you have packed them all correctly
Transportation (Big Bus):
Personal Equipment List
- Class A Uniform (shirt, belt, hat, Scout book, pen)
- Class B T-shirt
- Day pack/small backpack
- Cot or Pad Blankets/sheet or sleeping bag
- Extra socks
- Laundry bag
- Extra underwear
- Jeans\Long Pants
- Swimming suit
- Rubber-soled shower shoes (NO OPEN TOE SHOES ALLOWED)
- Toilet Kit– toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, comb, towel
- Insect repellant
- Canteen or water bottle
- Hiking Boots
- Spending Money ($50-75 recommended)
- Activity fees
OPTIONAL packing list
Merit badge materials (fishing gear, carving knife, no guns) Notebook and Pencil/pen Camera with extra film Drinking cup Watch Musical instrument Duffel-bag lock Personal first aid kit Compass (may be required for merit badge)
I would like to make sure you bring the most important item… A great attitude. If you have this we can overcome just about anything.
Troop 27's campsite is Choctaw.
Also, Darrell Whatley's cell phone # is 750-7131. They were not positive of the connectivity at camp.