El Rancho Cima Sept 15-17, 2006
Arrive SJV by 5:30 PM for a 6:00 PM departure on Friday. Come fed and ready to go.
Planned return back to SJV: 1:00 PM Sunday.
- Camp information
- El Rancho Cima Map
- Scouts please remember to bring your books so we can have a book review.
- Pack somewhat light, we will be hiking out. Water, as always drink lots of water
- Patrol Leaders plan at least one skit for this weekend at the patrol meeting I know you are going to have.
- Bring swim suit/ towel
- We will also need spotters/ lifeguards
5:30- Meet @ SJV
7:30- arrive in camp, set up
7:45- Emergency drill
12:45- Swimming/ Free time
3:30- Return to Camp
6:00- Dinner/ Free time
8:00- Camp Fire Program
9:45- End Camp Fire
8:00- Pack up camp
8:45- Service Project
10:00- Hike out
11:30- Depart for SJV/ stop for lunch
1:00- Arrive@ SJV
1:15- Unload/ Dismissal
- I 35 South to San Marcos
- Take Exit 205 in San Marcos
- Turn RT @ light on RR12 and proceed 1.4 miles to Moore St.
- Turn RT on Moore St (RR12) and proceed 9.9 miles to RR32 / RR12 junction
- Straight through RR32 / RR12 junction and proceed 5.4 miles to El Rancho Cima entrance
- The Camp entrance is on the right side of the road ~.3 miles after road side picnic area