The assistant senior patrol leader is the second highest ranking junior
leader in the troop. He is appointed by the senior patrol leader with
the approval of the Scoutmaster. The assistant senior patrol leader
acts as the senior patrol leader in the absence of the senior patrol
leader or when called upon. He also provides leadership to other junior
leaders in the troop.
Senior Patrol Leader
- Helps the senior patrol leader lead meetings and activities.
- Runs the troop in the absence of the senior patrol leader.
- Helps train and supervise the troop scribe, quartermaster, instructors, librarian, historian and chaplain aide.
- Serves as a member of the patrol leaders' council.
- Sets a good example
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law
- Shows Scout spirit.
| || |