Camp Jeffrey - part of Ben Delatour Boy Scout Camp
Depart – Sunday June 15th - Meet at Wal-Mart at 79 and Redbud Lane at 5:00 am Sunday morning for
Southwest Flight 3399, June 15, 8:05 am Austin to Denver.
Return – Saturday June 21 - Southwest Flight 766, departs Denver 6:05 pm for a 9:15 pm arrival in Austin.
Personal Equipment List - from the Leader's guide above
- Complete Scout Uniform
- Heavy Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Hiking Shoes or Boots
- Extra pants – both long and short
- Six Pairs of Underwear
- Six Pairs of Socks
- Boy Scout Handbook
- Pencil, Notebook, Stamps,
- Flashlight & Extra Batteries
- Canteen or Plastic Water Bottle
- Toiletry Kit
- Hair Comb or Brush
- Backpack, Duffel Bag or Camp Box to store gear
- Pocket Knife & Totin’ Chip - Packed in your duffle - Not in carry-on luggage
- Raincoat or Poncho
- Swim Trunks
- Tennis Shoes
- Extra Shirts
- Daypack or Bag
- Clothing Repair Kit
- Spending Money
- Toothpaste & Brush
- Sleeping Pad for Bunk
- Sleeping Bag
- Longs Peak Council Scout Camps Health & Medical Record Form signed by your Physician!
OPTIONAL packing list
- Backpack & Ground Cloth, if you are planning an outpost overnight campout
- Gloves, Long Pants, and Bandanna, if you are participating in Project C.O.P.E or Rock Climbing
- Religious Literature
- Fishing Gear
- Merit Badge Pamphlets
- Alarm Clock
- Insect Repellent
- Camera and Film
- Rope for Clothesline
Sending Mail to your Scout.
Scouts (and adult leaders) enjoy receiving mail at camp. All mail must
be addressed properly. You may want to send you cards and letters a day
or two before the boys leave home. Mail sent from home later than
Tuesday will probably not arrive until after the troop departs from
camp on Saturday.
Please put the Scout’s Troop number on the envelope and all packages! Mail is to be addressed as follows:
Troop 27 and Camp Charles Jeffrey
Ben Delatour Scout Ranch
2331 County Road 68C
Red Feather Lakes, CO 80545
How to contact the camp in case of Emergency.
Emergency Telephone: 970-881-2144
Generally speaking, virtually all cell phones do not work at the Scout Ranch.